Run all phases of the sales cycle for our Enterprise Information Archiving practice group and Continuity solutions.
Sales Director, Enterprise Information Archiving Solutions
Wilmac Technologies is a premier global provider of sales, professional services, and support for the world’s most widely used Communications Recording and Customer Experience technologies. Wilmac Technologies’ Cloud Contact Center, Communications Compliance, and Enterprise Information Archiving (EIA) solutions are powered by best-of-breed products and dedicated sales and support teams. Through its own development, partnerships, and leading vendors, Wilmac Technologies is committed to providing customized solutions for every customer, regardless of industry type or business size.
The Enterprise Information Archiving (EIA) Sales Director role will be to run all phases of a sales cycle for Wilmac Technologies’ home-grown Continuity solutions, including qualification, sales pursuit, and close by applying deep sales process and technical expertise. Your main goal is to develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework leveraging the latest cloud-based technologies. Working with a smaller team, it will be imperative to be energetic, creative, and outspoken while identifying opportunities to pursue.
This position is available in our Rochester, NY office.
Ultimately, we need someone who is a growth-focused sales professional with experience in creating a positive impact through year-on-year business expansion. We need a motivated, tenacious individual who has experience running all phases of a sales cycle and managing a team of sale representatives. The right person is resilient, organized, and has a firm grasp and understanding of the B2B technology environment. We are looking for someone who can adapt to different situations, multi-task, and build rapport with people.
- Create solutions to complex technology business problems and opportunities requiring an in-depth knowledge of client buyer needs
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation strategies and practices
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Operates within teams and directs specific team sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 5 years of work experience)
- Minimum of 3 years selling and closing deals in the professional services space including: Technology Services such as consulting and development services, expertise/selling experience in voice data migration/data conversion, Workforce Engagement, or Cloud technology
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling consulting and/or outsourcing services
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales Pursuit Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in direct sales with managing a quota
- Experience with CRM applications and contact research tools preferred (ex. Salesforce, Infotelligent)
- 25% + Travel required
- English language is required
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud native development, or cloud managed services
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and relationship management
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated commitment, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting
- High-energy level focus and ability to work well in demanding client environments
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility, and character
This position is an integral part of the growing Wilmac Sales & Marketing team. Working with a team of experienced professionals, the Enterprise Information Archiving Sales Director will have tremendous input in the vision, development, and success of Wilmac Tech’s Continuity solution suite.
This job includes: base salary of $90k+, commission and a bonus structure, career development opportunities, and working within the growing cloud technology industry.
Benefits include: Health, life and disability insurance; 401k; vacation; personal and professional development training.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Junior Software Engineer
Work closely with our Engineering team to assist with all aspects of design and coding for our Continuity Replay solution.
Work closely with our Engineering team to ensure product roadmap milestones are being achieved for our Continuity Replay solution.
Senior Software Engineer
Play a crucial role in the development and direction of our Continuity Replay solution.
Our internships are offered on a semester basis and offer opportunities for future growth at the company.
Field Service Engineer
Work directly with our customers to implement and support compliance recording solutions.
73 State Street,
Rochester, NY 14614
New York City
345 7th Ave, Ste. 404,
New York, NY 10001