Business Development Representative
Generate qualified leads to hand off to account managers using an omnichannel strategy.
Business Development Representative – Cloud Contact Center Solutions
Wilmac Technologies is a premier global provider of sales, professional services, and support for the world’s most widely used Communications Recording and Customer Experience technologies. Wilmac Technologies’ Cloud Contact Center, Communications Compliance, and Enterprise Information Archiving (EIA) solutions are powered by best-of-breed products and dedicated sales and support teams. Through its own development, partnerships, and leading vendors, Wilmac Technologies is committed to providing customized solutions for every customer, regardless of industry type or business size.
The Business Development Representation (BDR) position will play a crucial role in generating qualified leads to hand off to account managers using an omnichannel strategy. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing team, particularly with the Sales Directors in the Cloud Contact Center practice group to assist in the top levels of the sales funnel, while gaining experience in sales techniques.
In this role, it will be imperative to be energetic, creative, persistent, and outspoken while identifying opportunities to pursue.
This position is available in our Rochester, NY office.
Ultimately, we need someone who is highly motivated and driven in pursuing prospects and leads via multiple channels, including (but not limited to) phone, email, social media, website, in-person events, etc. We need a growth-focused individual who has an interest in selling advanced technology solutions in a B2B environment. The right person is resilient, organized, and can conduct in-depth research on potential opportunities. We are looking for someone who can pick things up quickly, adapt to different situations, multi-task, and build rapport with people.
- Conduct outbound sales prospecting activity via multiple channels (phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Research and generate lists of right-party-contacts (RPCs) to plug into lead generation campaigns
- Track all activity in our Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce
- Set appointments for your associated Sales Director when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Create messaging that demonstrates the value of our solutions and services
- Drive attendance for webinars and events
- Work with Sales & Marketing team to produce effective marketing content
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Acts without being told what to do and brings new ideas to the table
- Positive attitude, energetic presence, and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with CRM applications and contact research tools preferred (ex. Salesforce, Infotelligent)
This position is designed to help you develop and grow as a part of the Wilmac Technologies team. Working with experienced sales professionals in a more intimate setting allows for greater teaching opportunities and the development of an unmatched skillset. We facilitate and encourage input and ideas from employees at every level to strengthen our team.
The BDR role is not a stagnant position. This individual will have significant growth potential in becoming an enterprise sales representative when they display an impressive understanding of the solutions they’re selling and market they’re selling to, along with a strong commitment to Wilmac Tech’s growth and success. Enterprise sales representatives handle strategic accounts and can make high six figures.
This job includes: commission and bonus structure, career development and growth opportunities, and working within the growing cloud technology industry.
Benefits include: Health, life and disability insurance; 401k; vacation; personal and professional development training.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Other Open Positions
Field Service Engineer
Work directly with our customers to implement and support compliance recording solutions.
Our semester-based internships align with the Sales, Marketing, and Accounting professions.
73 State Street,
Rochester, NY 14614
New York City
345 7th Ave, Ste. 404,
New York, NY 10001