Field Service Engineer
Work directly with our customers to implement and support communications recording & customer experience solutions.
Field Service Engineer
Wilmac Technologies is a premier global provider of sales, professional services, and support for the world’s most widely used Communications Recording and Customer Experience technologies. Wilmac Technologies’ Cloud Contact Center, Communications Compliance, and Enterprise Information Archiving (EIA) solutions are powered by best-of-breed products and dedicated sales and support teams. Through its own development, partnerships, and leading vendors, Wilmac Technologies is committed to providing customized solutions for every customer, regardless of industry type or business size.
We are seeking a Field Service Engineer to join our team and contribute to the success of our organization! As a Field Service Engineer (FSE), you will work directly with our customers to implement and support communications recording and customer experience solutions. Candidates must be willing to work across our numerous business verticals. The position requires 30% travel to local and interstate customers.
- Support existing customers with unique and challenging issues
- Implement new systems for existing and new customers
- Assist customers with troubleshooting issues that may fall outside of our control (networking, firewall, telco, etc.)
- Maintain a competent understanding of current and future software/technologies
- Work as part of a team to successfully implement complex systems
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Maintain a positive attitude to contribute to a positive atmosphere
- Participation in the on-call rotation to support customers on nights and weekends as needed
- Possess the ability to self-study and seek out other industry-related technology learning opportunities
- Experience with core cloud platform architecture and traditional server environments
- Experienced in installing and maintaining Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019
- Comfortable with providing desktop OS and browser support
- Understanding of MSSQL/MySQL is required (Certification a plus)
- Scripting capability and the ability to develop cloud-based environments
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Familiar with Encryption, Logging, and Privacy/Security Protocols (e.g. TLS 1.2, ELK stack)
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with a deep focus on RCA
- Experience with networking, routing, firewall rules, VoIP
Starting salary is from $60,000 to $70,000 per year depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits include: Health, life and disability insurance; 401k; vacation; personal and professional development training; on-going manufacturer’s technical training and certification.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Open Positions
Junior Software Engineer
Work closely with our Engineering team to assist with all aspects of design and coding for our Continuity Replay solution.
Work closely with our Engineering team to ensure product roadmap milestones are being achieved for our Continuity Replay solution.
Senior Software Engineer
Play a crucial role in the development and direction of our Continuity Replay solution.
Our internships are offered on a semester basis and offer opportunities for future growth at the company.
Run all phases of the sales cycle for our Enterprise Information Archiving practice group and Continuity solutions.
73 State Street,
Rochester, NY 14614
New York City
345 7th Ave, Ste. 404,
New York, NY 10001