Senior Software Engineer
Play a crucial role in the development and direction of our Continuity Replay solution
Senior Software Engineer
Wilmac Technologies is a premier global provider of sales, professional services, and support for the world’s most widely used Communications Recording and Customer Experience technologies. Wilmac Technologies’ Cloud Contact Center, Communications Compliance, and Enterprise Information Archiving (EIA) solutions are powered by best-of-breed products and dedicated sales and support teams. Through its own development, partnerships, and leading vendors, Wilmac Technologies is committed to providing customized solutions for every customer, regardless of industry type or business size.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Product Development team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the development and direction of our Continuity Replay solution. You will work closely with our Vice President of Engineering and Engineering team to ensure seamless coordination and collaboration throughout product development initiatives.
- Serve as technical lead contributing to and directing of the efforts of development teams
- Design, develop, modify, implement and support software components
- Determine root cause of the most complex software issues and develop solutions
- Remain current on new technologies and cloud offerings
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling and staffing
- Mentor software engineers to allow for skill & knowledge development through advice, coaching and peer programming
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
- Work in close partnership with management
- Lead agile ceremonies such as grooming sessions, sprint planning, daily stand-ups
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field
- Minimum 8 years of programming experience
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Broad experience designing, programming and implementing SaaS software systems
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of technological issues
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties
- Ability to lead software development teams through accurate work estimation
- Experience deploying multi-platform applications (cloud/on-prem)
- AWS Certification (not required)
Benefits include: Health, life and disability insurance; 401k; vacation; personal and professional development training.
Please click here to apply on Indeed.
Other Open Positions
Junior Software Engineer
Work closely with our Engineering team to assist with all aspects of design and coding for our Continuity Replay solution.
Work closely with our Engineering team to ensure product roadmap milestones are being achieved for our Continuity Replay solution.
Field Service Engineer
Work directly with our customers to implement and support compliance recording solutions.
Our internships are offered on a semester basis and offer opportunities for future growth at the company.
Run all phases of the sales cycle for our Enterprise Information Archiving practice group and Continuity solutions.
73 State Street,
Rochester, NY 14614
New York City
345 7th Ave, Ste. 404,
New York, NY 10001