Work closely with our Engineering team to ensure product roadmap milestones are being achieved for our Continuity Replay solution.
Wilmac Technologies is a premier global provider of sales, professional services, and support for the world’s most widely used Communications Recording and Customer Experience technologies. Wilmac Technologies’ Cloud Contact Center, Communications Compliance, and Enterprise Information Archiving (EIA) solutions are powered by best-of-breed products and dedicated sales and support teams. Through its own development, partnerships, and leading vendors, Wilmac Technologies is committed to providing customized solutions for every customer, regardless of industry type or business size.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our Product Development team. As a Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the development of our Continuity Replay solution. You will work closely with our Engineering team to ensure product roadmap milestones are being achieved.
- Develop and direct software system validation and testing methods
- Oversee development of documentation
- Manage the software development lifecycle
- Monitor system performance of a cloud-based system
- Modify software to fix errors, adapt to new technologies and improve performance
- Develop and maintain new features
- Develop and execute project plans
- Apply best practices and standard operating procedures
- Create innovative solutions to meet our company’s growing technical needs
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as grooming sessions, sprint planning, daily stand-ups
- Mentor software engineers to allow for skill & knowledge development through advice, coaching and peer programming
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop unit testing of code
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Experience building cloud-based software
Benefits include: Health, life and disability insurance; 401k; vacation; personal and professional development training.
Please click here to apply on Indeed.
Other Open Positions
Junior Software Engineer
Work closely with our Engineering team to assist with all aspects of design and coding for our Continuity Replay solution.
Field Service Engineer
Work directly with our customers to implement and support compliance recording solutions.
Senior Software Engineer
Play a crucial role in the development and direction of our Continuity Replay solution.
Our internships are offered on a semester basis and offer opportunities for future growth at the company.
Run all phases of the sales cycle for our Enterprise Information Archiving practice group and Continuity solutions.
73 State Street,
Rochester, NY 14614
New York City
345 7th Ave, Ste. 404,
New York, NY 10001